How do I find out my head size?
Measuring your head size is easy.
- Simply place a soft tape measure (or piece of string) around your head about 1 cm above your ears which should be the middle of your forehead, ideally in the position where you would like your hat to sit.
- The tape measure should be firm but not too tight.
- We recommend measuring 3 times to make sure you're happy.
- If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- If you have any questions or need help, you can email us and we will be able to assist.
Hat Sizing Chart
Use this chart to check your size